Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

“I want you behind my bedroom doors. Ready or not we’re about to speed up.”

Yeah, I think it’s pretty obvious what the song “Speed Up” by Dutch house DJ Funkerman is about.

Sex.

Except that the beat is so great I seriously doubt anyone is having sex while they’re listening to this one. Everyone is probably too busy dancing.

This song is one of the most infectious dance records I’ve heard in awhile. I've been listening it to for a few months now and it just doesn't get old.

I haven’t been out to a club too recently, but every time I hear this track, I wish I was out somewhere dancing. Instead, I find myself running to it and the song works well in that capacity too.

It's a weird video. I don't understand it at all, but I definitely enjoy the song.

0 Comments?:

Newer Post Older Post Home