Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I haven't been reading my book, Last Voyage of the Valentina. Is it because it's boring or because I've been busy? Hmm...I worked 76 hours last week so I just haven't had time.

I did get some reading in though on the ride to Vegas. One of my colleagues brought a bunch of magazines along, namely, Cosmo, Glamour and Self. They all have tips on how to have great sex. Really great sex. The best sex of my life.

So, if everyone is reading these magazines, why do more women say they'd rather have a great night of sleep than sex?


Maybe everyone's not reading the articles about the mind-blowing sex that everyone else seems to be so fascinated with. Maybe women are really only concerned with appearance, you know, figuring out how to have great skin and hair and lose ten pounds...don't the editors think anyone ever wants to lose more than that?

I think I need to give my book another try. The Thanksgiving holiday is coming up after all so maybe I'll have some time later this week.

0 Comments?:

Newer Post Older Post Home